Monday 24 December 2012

almost Christmas :)

hello again!

I've added some finishing touches to my table decorations for Christmas tomorrow... some neat stuff I found at an op-shop... with that old world charm!

The table runner - cost $5 and looks like it was lovingly hand made... the reverse side is a mottled purple design... very cool...




the angel candle holders spell out:    J   O   Y  and candles are a lovely addition to any table fare... especially at Christmas! I've used different coloured candles that match the rest of the decorations, but are also a bit funky rather than all the same colour :)



The other candle holders are solid brass and they were given to me by someone who no longer wanted them!


and the little ornaments with the seed pods with flowers and ribbon I made myself :)


Merry Christmas everyone!! I pray you will know the love of God in greater measure... which is His desire for you!

"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth, peace goodwill toward men!" Luke 2:14

No comments:

Post a Comment